- Check In 16:00, Check Out 10:00, self-check in with lockbox.
- please note we will need 48hr notice before your arrival to arrange the professional cleaning of the apartment
- if partial payment was paid at time of booking, the remaining amounts will be raised with you closer to your stay and payment is due 14 days prior to your arrival date
- the apartment is located on 1st and 2nd floor of the building, and there is a long staircase up to the front door.
- internally, the apartment is split over 2 floors with only 1 stair guard so it may not suitable for toddlers, please contact us if you would like more details
- due to the central location of the apartment, the master bedroom and living room face a relatively busy road, you will hear some traffic noise but we have second glazing installed so it should not disturb you from sleeping. The smaller bedroom faces a green valley and very quiet.
No Pets without our prior approval (please contact us we assess on a case by case basis)
No Parties or Events
- if you cancel with more than 4 weeks to the arrival date, we will refund 100% of the booking cost
- if you cancel with more than 2 weeks, we will refund 100% of the booking cost minus an admin fee of £60
- if you cancel with more than 7 days to the arrival date, we will refund the cleaning fee
- less than 7 days notice unfortunately we are not able to process a refund of any amount.
- above policy applies to COVID related situations (i.e. if you need to self-isolate), however we try to be as helpful as we can, if we can replace your booking we will always refund you the replacement booking value.